The Stanley Forest Homeowner's Association Annual Meeting has been rescheduled for February 8, 2016 at 7:30 pm, at Montclair Elementary cafeteria, 4920 Tallowwood Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025. Please plan to attend.
For your convenience, the following documents have been placed on this website:
1. The Articles of Incorporation of Stanley Forest Homeowners Association;
2. Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of Stanley Forest;
3. SFHOA Policy Resolution No.12;
4. Cardinal Station HOA Architectural Committee Rules;
5. Request for Architectural Improvements Form.
These documents do not take the place of the HOA manual required when you sell your house.
Congratulations to the Christmas decorating contest winners!
Thank you to all who help to make our neighborhood bright and festive for the Holiday Season.
Special thanks to those who helped volunteer as judges.
If you are selling a home in Cardinal Station, you will need to purchase a new HOA Manual at a cost of $75. Please contact the HOA Vice President, Clay Hughes, at 703-878-8749, or e-mail: Claiborne.email@example.com to purchase the HOA manual. Please allow a minimum of two weeks to produce your personalized manual. Please do not call or e-mail on the day the deal is closing and expect immediate results. Thanks!
A community at Minnieville and Cardinal Drive
PO Box 1941
Woodbridge, VA 22195